1-Collection of your personal data
Weinmann Technologies SAS may collect and process personal data, see below, when you complete a contact form, or other, on our website www.Weinmann.fr.
- Professional typology
- Name of Company
- Company Mailing Address
- Postal Code
- Email address
- Landline/Mobile/Fax number
- Company website
In addition, WeinmannTechnologies SAS automatically collects anonymous information about your use of our website www.Weinmann.fr and its services. So, Weinmann SAS Technologies, for example, will automatically record which parts of the website you visit, which browser you use, which website you were visiting when you received access to the website, and your IP address. We cannot identify you on the basis of this data, but it allows us to Weinmann SAS Technologies to compile statistics about website usage on our audience as well as to send more targeted communication. The personal information we collect is collected through the methods of collection described below, in the section "Methods of collection of personal data".
2-Methods of collection of personal data
Your personal data is collected through the following methods:
- A collaboration with SAS WeinmannTechnologies (The visit on the website www.Weinmann.fr
- Creating a customer account, prospect
- The contact form or forms
- Your use of SAS WeinmannTechnologies services (Subscription to communications and newsletters (via the website)
- Correspondence exchanged with and from SAS WeinmannTechnologies
- Business Card Exchange
- The opinion poll
The personal data collected by WeinmannTechnologies SAS are therefore expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
3-Use of personal data
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
- Creating a customer account and confirming this creation
- The execution of a contract concluded with WeinmannTechnologies SAS
- The provision of SAS WeinmannTechnologies services
- providing support
- Improve customer service and support needs
- Customer/prospect Relationship Tracking
- Contact: contact you by email and/or telephone
- Sending marketing campaigns and targeted advertising from SAS WeinmannTechnologies, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preference and consent
- Provide personalized advertising content
- The sending of quotes, invoices and payment collections
- Optimization of the user experience, quality, management and content of the SAS WeinmannTechnologies website
- Collect statistical elements
- The development of an offer
- Conducting studies, surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research
- Administer a contest
4-Confidentiality of personal data
Weinmann SAS Technologies is the sole owner of the information collected on the site www.Weinmann.fr. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason without your consent, except as necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction in the context of customer relationship management, the provision of SAS WeinmannTechnologies services and their optimization.
5-disclosure of personal data to third parties
Notwithstanding the above, however, it is possible that WeinmannTechnologies SAS may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities when WeinmannTechnologies SAS is required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to guarantee and defend our rights.
- When the Weinmann Technologies SAS or almost all its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, that Weinmann SAS Technologies has collected, will constitute one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, WeinmannTechnologies SAS will refrain from selling, renting or transmitting your personal data to third parties, except when it has obtained your authorisation in this respect and has concluded a data processing contract with the third party concerned, which contains the necessary guarantees as regards the confidentiality and compliance of your personal data with the protection of your private and professional life. If you do not want your personal data to be shared with third parties, you may object at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in the section "Rights relating to the protection of your privacy".
6-Storing personal data
7-Rights relating to the protection of your privacy
In accordance with the provisions of the Law "Informatics and Freedoms" of January 6, 1978 amended, you can use your privacy rights as set out below...
- Right to access the personal data that WeinmannTechnologies SAS may have about you
- Rights to rectify, supplement or update your personal data
- Right to delete your personal data
- Right to a limitation on the processing of your personal data
- Right to portability of your personal data
- Rights of objection, objection and withdrawal of processing of your personal data.
To be able to exercise these rights, you can send us a notice informing us of the right or rights you wish to have applied in the use of your personal data. You can exercise these rights free of charge by contacting Mrs ROBBINO Estelle as Marketing and Communication Manager of WeinmannTechnologies SAS by e-mail at Weinmann@Weinmann.fror by mail to WeinmannTechnologies, ZAC Sud du Rosenmeer 12, rue Jean Marie Lehn, 67560 ROSHEIM, specifying in the subject line of the e-mail or letter "Rights relating to the protection of your privacy" and attaching a copy of your proof of identity.
In addition, you can always update, modify and/or verify, through your account, your personal data that you had to provide when you created your customer/prospect account. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters about our services or advertisements, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button, as provided for in the lower part of any SAS WeinmannTechnologies e-mail.
8-Protection of personal data
Weinmann Technologies SAS undertakes to take reasonable physical, technological and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, as well as the loss, abuse or modification of your personal data.
Weinmann Technologies SAS undertakes to implement all necessary means to ensure the security of the information you make available to it in the space provided by the site. All data are confidential and kept by Weinmann SAS technologies on our internal network as well as in physical form on our premises. Weinmann Technologies SAS undertakes not to disclose without your consent, except as may be necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction in the context of customer relationship management, the provision of services and the provision of Weinmann SAS technologies and their optimization. Weinmann Technologies SAS undertakes not to make any commercial use, even partial, of the data collected without informing you in advance.
Notwithstanding, the security policy, the controls we carry out and the actions we take in this context, there can be no guarantee of an infallible level of security. No method of transfer or transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, so SAS WeinmannTechnologies cannot guarantee absolute security in this respect.
10-links to other Internet sites
When you have complaints about the way WeinmannTechnologies SAS collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, you can contact us, in the first instance, to have the complaint(s) resolved. If this is not enough, you can file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) by following the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
13 - Contact SAS WeinmannTechnologies